Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome!

Hello all!
My name is Melanie. I am a nutritionist who has a passion for cooking healthy (and maybe sometimes not so healthy) foods. My philosophy for cooking is everything in moderation. What I mean by that is that it is OK sometimes to treat yourself!

Food is one of the most important things in our lives so why not make it fun. No need to feel guilty about that occasional cookie or carton of Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar crunch (not that I would know anything about that, he he). In this blog you are going to find tips for cooking for your family or friends, tips for purchasing foods, general tips for healthy nutrition, lots of recipes and photos and maybe even some cocktail or party ideas.

Please feel free to ask question, post comments and try all my recipes and tips!

Love,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment