Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

Friday was Phil's Birthday. In celebration of him on Thurday night after our farm pick up I decided to make him a beautiful and healthy meal. As you saw from my previous post, this weeks farm pick up was plentiful with beautiful produce and herbs...Here is the result.  


Caprese Salad (aka Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella)  
 
Grilled Baby Summer Squash
 Roasted Onion and Mushrooms with fresh Thyme
 Grilled Sirloin Steak

 Miss Basil had some fun with this weeks veggies, she snatched a carrot while I was cooking and had a ball...


Oh....and dont forget the cake. Phil doesnt really have a sweet tooth but this week was also my sister's birthday too so I decided to make something to die for.

Chocolate Health Bar Cake with Homemade Caramel Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment