- Keep your grill clean, a grill that is clean not only cooks better but is safer (less likely for your food to burn, or catch on fire)
- When prepping food for the grill, trim off excess fats. The grill locks in the great flavor of almost all foods so that extra fat isn’t needed.
- Use flavors such as fresh basil, rosemary, oregano or thyme. These hearty herbs will pair great with the charred flavor of grilled foods.
- Be careful not to undercook your grilled foods, remember your proper cooking temperature to prevent food born illness. cooking temp chart
- Get creative! Try grilling pizza dough or bread, grill lettuce and hearty vegetables like zucchini and summer squash; make your own roasted red peppers.
- Desserts on the grill…Try grilling pineapple or peaches for an extra special and unique dessert, no extra sugar needed, and your sneaking in some vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Squash, kohlrabi, and fennel!!
Basil sniffing fresh basil!
Yummy Zucchini ready for grilling...
My Dad's Beautiful Brick Chicken, soooooo moist and delish.
Thomas; Roasting Marshmallows in the fire pit
Food and good company...doesn't get any better than that.